Application for admissions to the B.Ed, M.Ed, M.A, M.Sc and M.Phil Urdu, M.Phil Education should be submitted on the prescribed form supplied along with the prospectus. The cost of the prospectus is Rs.200/- by hand and Rs.300/- by post which can be received from the Institute's office.
Three set of copies of following documents are required along with the admission application form:
- All educational documents (Degree and Transcripts etc.)
- Provisional Certificate from the last Institute
- Copy of Domicile Certificate
- Copy of National Identification Card - CNIC
- Four Photographs - attested
- Original NOC or Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificate (if older than 26 years)
Admission is to be cancelled under the following circumstances:
- If any information, given by the student is found incorrect.
- If a student fails to attend classes within a week of the start of the session.
- If a student continues to be absent for more than a week without proper leave.
- If any unpleasant illegal report or information regarding his/her conducts or activities is reported to institute's administration at any stage.
- If a student is involved in political activities.
- The Institute Authority is authorized to cancel admission any time without assigning any reason.
Prospectuses can be downloaded by clicking the below links:
Click Here to download Prospectus 2015-16
Click Here to download Admission Application Form
The application is in pdf format so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read it - Acrobat Reader is free to download and install.
Diploma in Office ManagementPRIVATE
Diploma in ITPRIVATE
Certificate in ITPRIVATE
Diploma in Health Physical EducationPRIVATE
M.A Health & Physical EducationPRIVATE